Personal data protection
Principles of personal data processing at Allrisk reality & finance, s.r.o.Allrisk reality & finance, s.r.o., with registered office at Komárovská 263/20a, 617 00 Brno, ID No.: 27668223, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, insert 50347, is a company operating in the real estate market in the Czech Republic. In accordance with this activity, our company as administrator of processes personal data of some individuals, therefore we would like to inform you about the basic principles of processing your personal data by our company and further about what personal data we process about you, from what sources these personal data come, what is the purpose and duration of their processing and last but not least, what are your rights as a subject of these personal data. Allrisk reality & finance, s.r.o. has appointed as a data protection officer its employee, Mgr. Marián Uhlárik, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +420 778 799 536.
Basic principles of personal data processingWhen processing personal data, we always act in accordance with applicable law, in particular the relevant data protection regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR), fairly, fairly, transparently, and responsibly.
We ensure maximum security when processing personal data, even when using external suppliers, and ensure that all our IT systems and other storage facilities where we have personal data stored are protected against access to information by unauthorised persons (e.g., by access passwords, firewall settings, virus protection, etc.).
As part of data minimisation, we process adequate, relevant, and limited personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
We process accurate and up-to-date personal data – if personal data is inaccurate, we will ensure that it is corrected or deleted, for which we may require your necessary cooperation.
We only use secure methods (e.g., encrypted email communication) to transmit personal data.
We will make you aware of our personal data processing policy when you enter a transaction or get provided with a service.
What type of your personal data we process?Identification data: first name, surname, title, date of birth, birth number (if assigned), marital status, including any adjustment to the extent of community property.
Contact data: telephone number, e-mail address, permanent address or other residence in the Czech Republic, correspondence address (if different from the permanent address).
If you are a freelancer or have a business of your own: business name, distinguishing supplement, place of business, registration number, tax identification number.
The above listed information is necessary for us to prepare contractual documents with you. You voluntarily provide us with such data for this purpose as our client. If we would like to use this data for a purpose other than the activities arising from our contractual relationship with you or to fulfil our obligations under the law, we need your consent to process your data.
- information about which web browser you use,
- details of the pages you have viewed on our website,
- links you have clicked on, etc.
From what sources we obtain your personal dataWe obtain your personal data in the following ways:
- directly from you when you request information about our services, or when we negotiate a real estate transaction, or when we subsequently carry out a real estate transaction,
- from public registers and lists (commercial register, trade register, land registry, etc.).
We will process your personal data without your consent
- for the purpose of implementing a business relationship or providing a service – the processing of personal data is necessary for the proper performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship, for the performance of obligations arising from the law (e.g. according to Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on certain measures against the legalization of the proceeds of crime and the financing of terrorism, Act No. 40/2009 Coll., Criminal Code, Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code),
- to protect the rights and legally protected interests of our company.
Based on our legitimate interest, we will process personal data
- of persons who are not a party to the contract. This primarily includes the data of your partner or other persons whose personal data is necessary for the conclusion of a contractual relationship or the provision of a service.
- In the context of marketing activity, if you can reasonably assume, given the circumstances of the sending of commercial communications, that the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes is carried out for the legitimate interest of our company.
Only with your consent will we process your personal data for other purposes - for marketing purposes, etc.
We will only retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing, for the performance of a business relationship or the provision of a service, or, in the case of personal data processed on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data, for the period specified in that consent.
Third parties to whom we provide your personal data
We process personal data as an administrator through our employees or through third party processors, which are our real estate agents, all while ensuring a high level of security of our clients' personal data.
We may transfer your personal data to property owners or prospective property owners for the purpose of carrying out a business relationship or providing a service.
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in cases where we are bound by applicable law to disclose and transfer such data - this includes government authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies, bailiffs, notaries, insolvency practitioners, etc.
We will also transfer personal data to third parties to protect our rights and legally protected interests (e.g., to our cooperating law firms).
In such cases, the scope of the personal data provided will be limited to the data necessary for the successful assertion of our claim.
At your request, we will also provide personal data to other third parties, but only to the extent necessary and only in connection with the services that these third parties will provide for our company or for you. This includes, for example, our cooperating expert for the purpose of drawing up an expert opinion on the value of the property or a financial advisor for the purpose of processing an offer for financing the purchase of the property, etc.
Methods of processing personal data
We process and store your personal data in electronic form by means of computer technology, and in paper form. We store your personal data in paper and electronic form in our company premises, where unauthorised persons are prevented from accessing it by the usual means (locked doors, personal supervision of company employees, etc.). Access to personal data is limited to company employees and the above-mentioned processors. All such persons are bound by legal or contractual confidentiality. Access to the client's personal data is also protected by a system of access passwords and rights.
Your rights as a data subjectYou have the right to:
- Request information about what personal data we process about you,
- request access to the personal data we process about you and to have it updated or corrected,
- request the erasure of your personal data, but only if there is no lawful reason for further processing,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data or change its scope,
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data and inform you in advance before lifting the restriction if:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the time necessary to verify its accuracy,
- you believe that we are processing personal data unlawfully, but you refuse to allow us to erase the personal data,
- you request that we retain your personal data for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, although we do not need it; or
- you have objected to the processing, pending verification that our legitimate grounds for processing outweigh your legitimate grounds for objecting to the processing.
- to object to the processing of your personal data in any of the following ways:
- in person at our registered office or head office,
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory authority in the Czech Republic for personal data protection matters, with your suggestions and complaints. Further information is available on the website www.uoou.cz.
To comply with your rights, we are obliged to verify your identity when exercising your rights.